- Catalyst Youth Ministry reaches out to any and all students from 7th - 12th grade that want to encounter Christ and form lasting relationships.
- We have a wonderful cafe that is open every Wednesday evening.
- We also have an indoor basket ball court, 9 square in the air, ping-pong table, 3 pool tables, foosball and great Christian music.
- Doors open at 5:30 every Wednesday night.
- Wednesday evening activities are over at 8:00 p.m.
If there’s one thing that’s guaranteed to be an inevitable part of our lives, it’s conflict. Whether we’re fighting about politics, arguing about sports, debating over homework, having it out over friendship drama, or just dealing with daily family feuds, we are constantly finding ourselves in a position to argue. And when it comes to disagreements, we all have one goal: to WIN! That’s why this week we’re talking about the question: “How do I win an argument?” No matter how you argue, we want you to know there’s a better way, a more effective way to handle your disagreements…one that will make you a winner every time.