We are excited that you have considered us and we look forward to meeting you!
What should I wear?
- Be comfortable. We have some that wear a t-shirt and shorts while others wear a suits or dresses. You are welcome to join us, just as you are!
Is there something for my children to do?
- Yes! We have a place for your children to plug-in during every service and we also offer a robust Wednesday program for students of all ages.
- We have special parking for visitors. The visitor spots have signs and are closest to the building so you will see them easily!
- We have contemporary worship with southern gospel roots.
Do I have to give the church money?
- At Hilltop, we do not pass an "offering plate" around during the service. Instead, we have several boxes around our facilities that we call Giving boxes. We believe that giving should not be something you feel pressured into, but should be something you do with a joyful heart and in the privacy of yourself. In addition, we do not expect visitors to give to our church, but you are welcome to give if your heart desires it.
How can I learn more about what the church believes?
We are very excited to be introducing our brand new app for our church. From here, you will be able to find Sunday school classes, social media, event registration and much more.
To download the app, click the below link.